A fairly frequent problem faced by smartphone users is the infestation of the device by malware and its detection.
The presence of a virus in the device can be recognized through the following indications:
- Speed reduction.
- Reduce battery life.
- Increased device temperature.
The removal of malware can be done in the following ways:
- Delete the browser cache.
- Uninstall unused applications.
- Installing antivirus to detect infected files and applications.
- Reset working settings of the device.
- Instant update of the operating system and security updates.
Author: Vlachogiannis L. George